Now 2011 has come to a close there's lot to expect from Janison in 2012.
In the last few months of 2011 we put in place new infrastructure and services to help prepare for a very busy 2012 !
One of the most important additions was the launch of our new offices which now have support for up to 70 staff on site, 5 discrete meeting areas each with their own video conferencing facilities, new staff amenities and new communications equipment. It's been a steady progression of improvement for our office over many years, but this now represents an important coming of age for Janison and its place in our local business community. To help celebrate our opening, we were pleased to have Stephen Conroy, Federal Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy join us with over 100 local guests to recognise the opening of our office and the launch of the Switched On Coffs Digital Strategy. We have put together a few highlights of the opening in a video below.
Whilst our local offices were receiving attention, so too was our Sydney web farm. We replaced all our exisiting servers with the latest hardware and software from DELL and Microsoft to deliver a completely new web server environment with more sophisticated failover capability and five times the processing, storage and backup capacity of the orginal equipment. All customers are now hosted on our new infrastructure and are reporting improved response times and better service performance.
So with 2012 now upon us, what's next.
- A new course player technology has been developed and utilised in one recently released course - Play by the Rules for the Australian Sports Commision, you'll see more clients accessing this technology soon.
- A new test design system is being developed for our CAFE Assessment product which will revolutionise the way teams build and design assessments.
- The latest update to the Deloitte Leadership Academy will soon be released with many new features and functions.
- The next iteration of ESSA Online Assessment system will include HTML5 interaction support.
- A new Mandatory Training management system has been included into our LMS to allow the support of detailed control and management of mandatory training processes within organisations.
And there's lot more to come ! We look forward to keeping you up to date through out 2012.