We are recruiting a full-time Software Project Manager to work from our Coffs Harbour office with some of the best developers in the business!
Demand for our products means that we require a highly talented professional to help enhance and implement our Cloud Learning System for our clients throughout Asia-Pacific.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary project team across different countries.
• Want to be a leader?
• Have at least 5 years' experience in managing software development projects?
• Enjoy being proactive?
• Have the ability to hit the ground running?
• Hold a software-related Bachelor's or Masters degree?
• Have training in ITIL, Prince2 or PMI?
• Enjoy following PM processes, developing requirements specifications and delivering sophisticated software solutions in complex environments?
• Have a passion coordinating software professionals – from developers to QA to System Administrators?
• Want to live at one of Australia's most desirable coastal locations?
• Pick up complex things quickly?
• Thrive on attention to detail?
Janison is a SaaS company that designs, develops and implements cloud-based learning and assessment systems. We build close partnerships with our clients, and work together to understand how our product makes a difference to their business.
As Software Project Manager, you will need to understand the client and communicate their needs back to our product development teams, and see the end-end process through in quick release cycles. Often, we work on big and complex projects where your ability to distill extensive requirements into an elegant solution is vital to ensure a project's success.
You will also need to be adept at managing and setting stakeholder expectations, and ensuring that projects are set up with the right resources, timeframes, and process in place to ensure success (both on the client and Janison sides).
This is a world-class role at Australia's best regionally based software company. Periodic travel is a requirement of the position.
Send your cover letter outlining your skills and experience along with your resume to email@example.com.